Subject: One down, One to go
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Tim Crawley <timc@lexicon.net.au>
List: port-vax
Date: 02/01/1999 10:31:53
Hi All,

I have a VAXstation 3100/m76 now running NetBSD 1.3.2 (Netbooting, thanks to
Brian Chase's FAQ).
Thats the easy one, I also have a VAX 11/785 in my garage! This is the one I
realy want to get going. I am not much interested in running RA disks,
although
I do have the controler (but no disks). I have a unibus SCSI controler, I
was wondering of NetBSD would support this??

I don't know much about this controler, it has very little markings on it.
All I could find was a 'ALPHANETICS INC' stamp, it was made in the USA,
it has a largish (48 pin) 'CMS Enhancements' chip and it also has a 8086 chip.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Regards,

Tim.