Subject: Re: 19990101 kernel panics
To: None <jsturges@gmri.com>
From: Tom Ivar Helbekkmo <tih@nhh.no>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/22/1999 19:31:54
jsturges@gmri.com writes:

> Anyone know what this means?  And has anyone seen this?  I've been lurking
> on the list and don't recall anyone mentioning this so far.

I've been complaining about it loudly enough!  :-)  Well, no, really I
haven't, but I've been nagging ragge about it periodically.  Right
now, the ball's in my court, though, as I've promised him to rig the
problem VAX for remote console operation, so he can debug it.  Glad to
see it's not just my machine that does it, though -- that lowers the
probability that it's flaky hardware.

-tih
--
Popularity is the hallmark of mediocrity.  --Niles Crane, "Frasier"