Subject: Re: VAX not booting devices
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Philipp Buehler <Philipp.Buehler@xlink.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/19/1999 09:57:31
David Evans wrote:
> > Hm, 'show' is DCL then?
>
>   No; some more advanced boot PROM thingies can handle "show".
Yes, I know now. But I have PROM 1.2 which has not that commands :(
I am just struggeled with the buttons on the enclosure. I am just on
making some ascii-graphics (more detailed) on the website. Likewise you could
check that the next few days. The owner before me remembered that the system
is definitely on DUB0 - but I still need to get the disk 'online' to boot it.

ciao
--
Philipp Buehler, aka fIpS | <lonely stuff > | double-p on IRC
VAX/OpenVMS: No compromise computing.