Subject: Hello.. A new subscriber..
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Philipp Buehler <vax@fips.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/07/1999 16:53:23
Hello,

I just subscribed here after getting a mvII (BA23) and a mv3500 and someone
told me here are people to find w/ good hardware knowledge about VAX.
For now there is running Ultrix and VMS on these boxes - and for NOW I tend
to stay with VMS at least.

I got a lot of documentation with that machines and are happy for now.
Even I have no question for NOW :-)) But I think this will be different
after a weekend w/ detailed hardware research :)

See you soon - I am kind of proud to have such machines now at home :)))
At least my Internet-"Career" started something 6 years ago on a mv3100 ;)

ciao
--
Philipp Buehler, aka fIpS | <lonely stuff > | double-p on IRC
VAX/OpenVMS: No compromise computing.