Subject: SCSI-broken?
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Anders Hogrelius SdU <elt96ahs@mds.mdh.se>
List: port-vax
Date: 01/04/1999 22:37:13
Hi!

Has anyone any idea where the SCSI-code is broken in the current
snapshot? The kernel compiles without problem on my VS3100m76 as
long as i don't include SCSI-support. When included, the compilation
crashes when linking ncr.o. It seems that a function "uvax_phys2virt"=20
is missing in some other part of the code.
I,ve tried to locate the function in the 1.3.2 sourcecode without
success, and would be very glad if someone could point me in the
right direction. The old kernel works without problem, i've installed
a newer disk, and it seems that the DMA-problems are related in some
way to the speed of the disk. I haven't seen any DMA-errors for at=20
least a week.

/Anders

--=20
* Anders H=F6grelius SdU   Phone : +46 21 381860  =20
* Tessingatan 12         E-mail: anders.hogrelius@usa.net        =20
* 72216 V=E4ster=E5s            or : elt96ahs@mds.mdh.se             =20