Subject: Re: TSV05 Controller
To: Anders Magnusson <ragge@ludd.luth.se>
From: Rick Copeland <rickgc@calweb.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 12/31/1998 09:54:11
Ragge,

I am interested in getting my TSV05 both unibuss (for the 11/785) and Qbuss
(for the 3600) to work.  I will attempt to contact Mr. Barth regarding the
work he has done in the past on this project.  I seem to remember that he
posted something about this recently.

Sincerely,

Rick Copeland
Information Systems Manager