Subject: RL01 behaviour; Dilog DQ226?
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Varga Akos Endre <hamster@telnet.hu>
List: port-vax
Date: 12/03/1998 21:13:20
	Hi there!

Two slightly off-topic questions (the people on this list seem to
be good at helping me out, when I'm clueless:-)

First: is there some documentation on the web about the RL01 drives? I
just got a PDP-11/04 system with two of these beasts. After I looked
at the innards, cleaned it up a little and switched it on, I get the FAULT
light, right after the power is on. The drive seems to move the disk
spindle (or whatever it is called), then sometimes the LOAD button lights
up too. Both drives do this, without being connected to the machine (it'll
take some time to have the machine working...). What should I check? (I
know, that this question is a little bit dumb, but what could I do without
proper documentation?:)

The other question: what is the Dilog DQ226 controller? (Once again I
could take guesses, but I thought I might as well ask:)

Thanks for your time, and sorry for the stupid questions!

 /__//__///_///__   /  /_   /  )  Varga Akos Endre   hamster@telnet.hu
/  //  //   /___/  /  /__  /  (    www.telnet.hu/hamster/english.html
 "Museum"             http://www.internetto.hu/muzeum/e_kiallitas.html