Subject: RE: TK50 woes
To: James Lothian <simul8@simul8.demon.co.uk>
From: Aaron J. Grier <agrier@poofy.goof.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 11/23/1998 23:15:07
On Tue, 24 Nov 1998, James Lothian wrote:

> Try dismantling the drive and giving it a good clean. This might help.
> On the other hand, it sounds a lot as though might be some kind of
> problem with your supply reel servo.

My god...  I was able to get a stuck cartridge out of my TK50!  Now it
loads and unloads!  (The stuck cartridge was stored in, shall we say,
unsavoury conditions, which is probably why it jammed, and has been thrown
into the rubbish bin...)

Hooray!  Hooray!
My MicroVAX-II is here to stay!

(Now can anybody in the states mail me a TK50 with a bootable nfsnetbsd
image on it for a MV-II?  mopbooting _anything_ always fails with an
SCBINT.)

----
  Aaron J. Grier  | "Not your ordinary poofy goof." | agrier@poofy.goof.com
                  "The MicroVAX II is slow slow slow,