Subject: Re: Help with VS3100/30
To: Matthew Hudson <mhudson@home.com>
From: Michael Kukat <MichaelKukat@alphacom.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 11/06/1998 22:20:56
Hi !

> (note the blue is still flashing in the background while
> this is being displayed).
>
> After the mopd load of the kernel I find that the
> flicking blue is displaying the actually NetBSD boot.
>
> So I have the console (in yellow) and the NetBSD boot(in
> a flickering/scrolling blue).

Hmmm.. if this is the same scanproc 2D as in my M76, try the
two dip switches, one select the Frequencies. Might be you get
better results then. (Dont ask me which one of the two it is,
i also experimented around.)

> Problem #2:
> I press a key on the KB and it acts as if I had
> pressed ENTER. I've tried a known working KB with
> the same results.

Look at /etc/ttys and comment out the config lines for tty00
and tty01. This _MAY_ help if it's the same problem i got with
the graphic console. (tty00 is the keyboard and i think tty01
is the mouse.)

Hope, something of this works...

cu, Michael