Subject: Re: Off Topic, but...
To: J. Buck Caldwell <buck_c@polygon.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 11/06/1998 11:06:51
	Its a vme based deskside machine, about the size of a sun3/160.
	m68k based (might even be 68010), ran B.O.S (Bull Operating System)
	which was svr3 (I believe) variant). MFM/ESDI disks. You _could_
	add a network card, but it was supported via some bizarre OS addon
	that only allowed you a maximum of 32 sockets open on the system
	at any one time.

	(I had four of these back when I worked at city university :)

		David/absolute

    "Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative." - Oscar Wilde