Subject: Kinda related...
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: J. Joseph Max Katz <jkatz@cpio.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/29/1998 20:38:27
Hiya!

I have some VAX 3100's for sale (2 of 'em!)
They are working (got them from a former job) but I don't
have the MMJ cables to find out all their specs. I do
know one is an M48 w/ a TK-50 and an internal disk.
The second also has an internal disk and CD-ROM. These
systems are located in the San Jose. I'm asking $300 OBO
each.

I also have an 11/750 doing nothing but collecting dust.
Condition unknown (it does power on and the lights come
on... hitting halt makes the halt lights come on!) I
think the console cable may be dead. It has 14M of RAM
in it, no disk, and no ethernet cards. It does have a
serial multiplexer on it with eight serial ports. If
you want to haul it away, it is yours. The unit was
bought at a WeirdStuff auction about 5 months ago.

Jonathan Katz. (408) 569-7092. jkatz@cpio.net. CEO CPIO
Networks. http://www.cpio.net "Goals for the next year
include getting everything in the garage operational,
including but not limited to one 1958 Corvette, one DEC
VAX 11/750 and one 1918 Western Electric crank phone."