Subject: VS 3100 m76 Monochrome console
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Kukat <MichaelKukat@alphacom.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/25/1998 19:36:54
Hi !

Ok, after trying the Mac-port the last days i want to trash this slow
box. (Mac II). Back to the VAX i got compiled the current kernel (booter
with BOOTP is much better :-) and have a little problem: I think the
keyboard (tested both, my LK-201 and the LK-401) is put in a strange
mode, i only get trash with the keys. Back to the VS-monitor, the kbd
also gives that trash. Only way to reset it to a normal state is to
power off the whole box. Must i change something in the kernel ? If so,
what ? Or is the keyboard not yet implemented ? (Would be a task for me
to see what's the matter and when i'm in the sources, also implement
some other layouts. At least german and swiss-german, as i have those
KBDs)

Cu.. Michael