Subject: Re: MDM
To: J. Buck Caldwell <buck_c@polygon.com>
From: Ronny Svedman <ronny@Update.UU.SE>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/24/1998 01:59:30
On Fri, 23 Oct 1998, J. Buck Caldwell wrote:

> Ditto, except in the US. Of course, an downloadable image would be the best...
> I've got three uvIIs, a uv3500, and a uv3600 that I could use that tape on.

I dont think it would be "legal" or "moral" to put such a thing up for
download, judging from the VERY harsh-worded disclaimers when booting the
diagnostic tape.. but i can upon request email a "copytape":ed image to
the people in need of such ;-) this way i wont have to put my service
provider in any kind of bad light. On the other hand: Would digital
(compaq) really mind ???

* Ronny Svedman  	ronny@update.uu.se		*
* Sturegatan 12A :123   Lando_C, in IRCnet #australia	*
* 75314 UPPSALA         http://www.update.uu.se/~ronny	*
* Sweden    		+46-018/550404			*