Subject: Re: MDM
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Peter Pachla <peter.pachla@virgin.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/23/1998 19:50:16
Hi,

  >I need to low-level format several old harddisks on a uVAX.
  >I don't have the MDM tape or a VS2K. Do any one know where
  >I can buy MDM tape or perhaps where to download a TK50
  >image of it ? (if it's legal)

I'm in much the same position myself....I have three MicroVAX II's and only
one hard drive between the three of them....

I'd like to be able to format up some old drives for use on the beasties
(since I don't posess a SCSI controller yet) but don't have the
software/hardware to do it.

Is there anyone in the UK who'd be willing to make me up an MDM tape if I sent
them a TK-50 cassette?

  TTFN - Pete.