Subject: AW: Netbooting MicroVAX II with DELQA
To: 'Aaron J. Grier' <agrier@poofy.goof.com>
From: Bruckauf, Oliver <Oliver.Bruckauf@gft.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/23/1998 08:39:24
Hello Aaron,

if I remember right QBus cards have to be plugged in adjectant to each
other in a snake-like fashion. One in the upper slot, then one in the
lower slot, then one in the next lower slot, then the upper slot, then
the next upper slot again... (sorry, weird thing to describe in english
for me).

If you removed the tape controller card somewhere in the middle this
might be the problem.

Oliver.