Subject: Borked TK50
To: vax <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Enygma <enigma@intop.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/14/1998 18:00:53
This stupid TK50!  It works, it is just that I hit the load button, and
the thing decided to spin up, when there wasn't a tape.  Well, the
little thing on the end got broken, and now it can't load tapes!  What
good is a tape drive that can't load the tapes!  Where can I get a
replacement for that thing?

Regards,
John Havard

--
This message was sponsored in part by John Havard.  Copywrong (c)