Subject: Re: Pinout of printerprot on VS3100 M38 ?
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Jesper Frank Nemholt <jfn@dassic.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/13/1998 20:26:27
Gunnar Helliesen wrote:

> Michael Kukat wrote:
> >

> > Ok, serial (MMJ) pinout comes the next days, i'll find it out.
>
> Pin #      Signal name                 CCIT #      Mnemonic
>     1      Data Terminal Ready          108.2      DTR
>     2      Transmit Data                104        Tx
>     3      Signal Ground                102        SG
>     4      Receive Common               ---        RxC
>     5      Receive Data                 103        Rx
>     6      Data Set Ready               107        DSR

Thanks alot. I've now 'made contact' with both machines :)

Only problem is that when I write a command, every character gets echoed
twice on my terminal screen even though I've disabled local echo.

l8r/Jspr
--
 Jesper Frank Nemholt      Tel   : +45 75 82 52 56
 Pilevaenget 23 2. MF      Fax   : +45 75 82 52 69

                    He who throws mud loses ground.