Subject: Re: Pinout of printerprot on VS3100 M38 ?
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Kukat <MichaelKukat@alphacom.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 10/12/1998 18:53:20
Hi !

Thanks for the serial pinout... That means, i don't sit behind my VS
this evening :-). I think we should collect especially such detailed
hardware info and build up a info page about this. There are many
questions about such technical material. I think i try to build a HTML
to include it in the hardware reference areas of the NetBSD-www server.

My knowledge is about the external connectors of the VS 3100M76 (think
the connectors are the same on many others) except SCSI and the VS
4000VLC. If anybody has other interesting stuff, mail it to me, i'll
include it in the file and publish it the next 1-2 weeks, as i have the
time to write it all together.

cu.. Michael