Subject: Re: I need specs ASAP :-(
To: Varga Akos Endre <hamster@telnet.hu>
From: Lord Isildur <mrfusion@crue.jdwarren.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 09/29/1998 23:21:09
> Can anyone tell me the weight of the following equipment?
>
>   VAX-11/780 CPU cabinet (with loaded card cage, cooling fans, PSUs, etc)
>   a standard 36U high, 19" wide DEC rack (with PSU)
> (I don't know the exact names, H_something_ ...)

probably H96xx.
With a '780 in it, youre looking at about 300-350 kilos.

>   the CDC9762 disk pack drive

is this in the same cabinet or on its own?
Im not familiar with these particularly but i suspect this is a 14 inch
disk reminiscent of the likes of RA81 and pals- look at about 85 kilos
at the least for this thing.

> I need these numbers really badly, can someone help me?
>
> Thanks for your time!

hope it helped!