Subject: Re: VT220 connector pinouts
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: J. Joseph Max Katz <jkatz@cpio.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 09/28/1998 11:30:45
I think he's talking about the DEC-HACK RJ-11 with the
notch off-center. The RJ-11/RJ-45 serial standard is
something MIT came up with. Check out:
http://www.newtonlabs.com/arc/manual/arc_9.html
You can use a standard phone cable with the notch cut
off. I'm using this for the consoles on my 3100s and DEC
station 2100.

-Jon

   Jonathan Katz, CEO CPIO Networks, Inc.
     (408) 569-7092 [ ] jkatz@cpio.net
       http://www.cpio.net [ ] "offering OpenBSD
         technical support, on-site Unix and
           network security services and training."