Subject: Re: rd54 on rqdx3
To: Ronny Svedman <ronny@update.uu.se>
From: J. Buck Caldwell <buck_c@polygon.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 09/24/1998 16:16:16
Speaking of BA123, does anybody have any extra of the little door that goes on
the front, and/or the black plastic tabs that hold the front panel on? The door
was missing when I got it, and it has but one tab holding the front panel on.

While I'm here, I'll go ahead and ask again - does anybody have X running
successfully on QDSS/3600 (or II)? If so, can I get a copy of whatever it is
you have?

--
J. Buck Caldwell

               Engineer - Technical Support - Webmaster
Polygon, Inc.         email:buck_c@polygon.com   phone: (314) 432-4142
PO Box 8470            http://www.polygon.com/     fax: (314) 997-9696
St. Louis, MO 63132     ftp://ftp.polygon.com/     bbs: (314) 997-9682