Subject: Re: Disk size...
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: None <CaptnZilog@aol.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 09/24/1998 15:32:51
thanks for the response..

Good to know...  yes, it was a filesystem limit on Sun's, not disk size
limit...
guess I need to work on my clarity... (need that Sprint-PCS cell phone :-)

Anyways...  I doubt I'll be getting any terabyte drives anytime soon, but the
8-9Gb drives are certainly getting pretty cheap these days...

Just happen to have a 4Gig SCSI floating around here...  Seagate Barracuda...
figured it'd make a nice drive for a NetBSD machine.  Maybe the 1st Gig for
the standard partitions and then a 3Gig partition for the NetBSD source, GNU
source, etc... and room to work.

Pete Hufnagel
"CaptnZilog@aol.com"