Subject: Re: MicroVax II
To: None <njh1@st-andrews.ac.uk>
From: SUNAGAWA Keiki <kei_sun@ba2.so-net.ne.jp>
List: port-vax
Date: 09/16/1998 06:42:20
Nicholas, I have no answer to your question, but would
port-vax@netbsd.orc be better place to ask?  I'll cross-post
this message to both list.

You may want to see below also.

http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/vax/index.html

Nicholas> Nicholas James Humfrey <njh1@st-andrews.ac.uk>
Nicholas> wrote:

Nicholas> Hi,

Nicholas> 	I have just seen several MicroVax IIs being
Nicholas> sold off by a surplus company called 'Greenweld'.
Nicholas> I was wondering if it was worth my while
Nicholas> puchaseing one. They are in a BA23 case with 9Mb
Nicholas> of RAM, a 5.25" disk drive, DEQNA card. However
Nicholas> there does not seem to be any graphics/serial
Nicholas> card. They are said to come from a working
Nicholas> installation, so it is likely not to have any
Nicholas> problems. The price is 52 pounds sterling
Nicholas> including postage (about $30). Is this good value,
Nicholas> and how easy is it to get the machine running
Nicholas> NetBSD ?

Nicholas> Thanks

Nicholas> Nicholas

--