Subject: Re: MicroVax II
To: Nicholas James Humfrey <njh1@st-andrews.ac.uk>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 09/15/1998 14:59:14
	uVaxIIs max out at 16MB of RAM, 9MB is quite respectable.
	The BA23 is a reasonably small case (in uVaxII terms :) see

www.netbsd.org/Library/Hardware/Machines/DEC/vax/enclosures.html#enclosures:ba23

	I'd check on the capacity of the disk - if its an RD54 you're in
	heaven (159MB), an RD53 might be bearable (71MB), and anything
	below is an excercise in pain :)

	The DEQNA should work fine - you should even be able to netboot
	it, and the machine will come with a serial console port.

	If I was back in the UK I'd buy one at that price :)

		David/absolute

	"Its just another ultimate battle of good against evil..."