Subject: Re: Vax PPP help request.
To: Ken Wellsch <kwellsch@link.link-systems.com>
From: Sheila //or// Bob (depends on who's writing) <shsrms@erols.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 09/07/1998 13:56:53
Thanks Ken for the suggestions.
When running 1.1A, I had set up my getttytab properly for terminals.
Since going to later versions, I have only been using psuedo terms, via
ether.
I think I have this mental block abot gettytabs.

So, all my ttys are disabled.  I can fix that fairly easy!

My new question is this:
Should I use tty00 (or equiv) as my ppp device or should I use ttyS0 (or
equiv)?
Thanks again for any help!
bob

--