Subject: RE: Vax PPP help request.
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Gunnar Helliesen <gunnar@bitcon.no>
List: port-vax
Date: 09/07/1998 17:28:08
Sheila //or// Bob (depends on who's writing) wrote:

> Any hints would be appreciated!!
> I checked out Gunnar's Vaxine FAQ and I think we should update the PPP
> stuff.
> Figuring my fumbles with the original install spurred Gunnar
> (and all of
> us) to exchange enough info....maybe we can do the same on PPP!!

Ahem. The FAQ... yes.

The truth is that I could use some help with the FAQ. I'm up against the
usual problems of a braindead local calendar implementation. Why someone
would design the day with a limit of only 24 usable hours is beyond me.

Anyway, I need volunteers to write and maintain different sections of
the FAQ. Any takers?

Gunnar

--
Gunnar Helliesen   | Bergen IT Consult AS  | NetBSD/VAX on a uVAX II
Systems Consultant | Bergen, Norway        | '86 Jaguar Sovereign 4.2