Subject: Re: Drive problems
From: J. Buck Caldwell <buck_c@polygon.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 08/28/1998 09:09:08
Found the problem. For those of you with SQ739s hooked up to KA650s, beware -
apparently they don't like SCSI ID#0. I was fumbling about inside the machine
when I noticed that it was accessing ID#1 - which was the drive I was "trying
to use". Then the grand leap happened - I took my second drive, configured it
as ID#2, and rebooted - and voila! I have ra0 and ra1 now. Hopefully soon I'll
have ra2.

So: Anybody know how to install X on one of these?

--
J. Buck Caldwell

               Engineer - Technical Support - Webmaster
Polygon, Inc.         email:buck_c@polygon.com   phone: (314) 432-4142
PO Box 8470            http://www.polygon.com/     fax: (314) 997-9696
St. Louis, MO 63132     ftp://ftp.polygon.com/     bbs: (314) 997-9682