Subject: Re: FREE VAXEN! Take them please.
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Snowcrash <snowcrash@elitemicro.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 08/26/1998 00:33:03
On the subject of free vaxen.  I am still looking for a kind home for my
11/730.  I got about 30 terminals and a couple of line printers.  Lots of
goodies.  I'd especially like to hand it off to a person/group of people who
areintrested in porting netBSD over to it.  The VAX is located in the
greater Houston, TX area.  I really can't ship it, so you'd have to come get
it.  As last time I tried to offer this, first come first served, limit one
per person, limited to quantity on hand.  Hurry and get yours today!

    Daniel Daley
    snowcrash@elitemicro.com