Subject: Wanted: TK50 installation tape
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: J.S. Havard <enigma@intop.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 08/22/1998 11:02:33
Anybody want to lend/sell/give me a TK50 installation tape?  I am
finally getting a TK50 for the uVax-II, but still have no way to get
NetBSD on the tape itself.  There must be atleast one person in the US
that would help me out.  If you can lend/give me one, I will gladly pay
shipping.  If you sell me one, I will sort-of-gladly pay the cost and
shipping.  This is certainly better than sending an RD53 through the
mail.

I bet I will have better hopes of netbooting the two VS3100s off the
NetBSD/vax server, and still have the NFS mounts come off of the FreeBSD
box.  Export /usr/home to my localnet, and I think I will be set.

I have found something else out.  The DEQNA can use the lance
boot.mopformat.  Now if I could only get my other netboot problems
resolved.

Regards,
John Havard

--
This message was sponsored in part by John Havard.  Copywrong (c)