Subject: Netboot problems
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: J.S. Havard <enigma@intop.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 08/20/1998 18:29:38
This happens with my VS3100s and the uVaxII.  I think I have everything
done correctly, but I can never boot the vaxen.  It gives me the
following on the console:

boot: client IP address 10.17.72.1
bootparamd: 'whoami' call failed
Unknown error: code 60

It does this three times, and then times out, I'm guessing.  I don't
know what is wrong.  It gets the bootloader and then stops.

On the bootparams screen, I have the following output:

whoami got question for 10.16.72.1
bootparamd: this is host tarqat
returning tarqat	10.91.98.1

Then it repeats.  Even does this after the vax has quit trying to
netboot, but still is powered on.

Regards,
John Havard

--
This message was sponsored in part by John Havard.  Copywrong (c)