Subject: Re: [non vax or bsd related: NEED HELP!!!]
To: None <angry-psycho@usa.net>
From: MICHAEL LARKIN <tinomen@usa.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 08/20/1998 01:14:00
Didn't happen to get your AS200 from onsale.com, did you?   :)

I just got an AS200 from them, without the ARC firmware and had
to load it manually.

What did you have problems with? I've done it on my AS200, so I
can probably be of help...

(Let's keep any further traffic off the port-vax list, though...)

-ml
tinomen@usa.net
brapp@jps.net