Subject: VAX Archive US Mirror
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: J.S. Havard <enigma@intop.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 08/18/1998 22:20:18
This is to let all port-vaxers know that a US mirror of the VAX archive
is available at http://www.sevensages.org/vax/.  If the host doesn't
resolve, the IP is 209.204.227.49, however, it should resolve.  If you
find a broken link on that site, email va@sevensages.org, and I'll
correct it.  So far, I think the main problem is with the "return to vax
archive home" links which point to the server root.  I'll fix it real
soon now.

Just think, all that great info without the trans-atlantic lag.

Regards,
John Havard

--
This message was sponsored in part by John Havard.  Copywrong (c)