Subject: Re: SCSI on QBUS - edlabel issue
To: Ken Wellsch <kwellsch@link.link-systems.com>
From: J. Buck Caldwell <buck_c@polygon.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 08/17/1998 13:55:18
Whoops. Yea, MB, not KB. My bad.

As for Partition sizes, at this point, I've got 1.5G of storage for my MicroVAX
3600/GPX (snicker) - I want to put X on it eventually. I'm also left with four
more SCSI nodes that can be as much as 500 meg  each. Storage isn't really an
issue - if I need space, I'll put it on my 5-gig IDE drive in my PC.

Explicit edlabel instructions would be nice... or at least, just for the first
(boot) drive - the rest I can take care of with disklabel.

--
J. Buck Caldwell

               Engineer - Technical Support - Webmaster
Polygon, Inc.         email:buck_c@polygon.com   phone: (314) 432-4142
PO Box 8470            http://www.polygon.com/     fax: (314) 997-9696
St. Louis, MO 63132     ftp://ftp.polygon.com/     bbs: (314) 997-9682