Subject: Thanks a lot.
To: None <port-vax@netbsd.org>
From: Erno Palonheimo <esp@stip.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 08/05/1998 22:24:26
Hi,

Thanks a lot of the pinouts that helped me greatly in reviving the uVAX
:-) in a few days I'm expecting to receive five RD54's for the beast and
after that I should get a netBSD system up and running quite quickly. But,
can I run ppp on a serial port? It wasn't too clear which serial devices
are supported. And, what is a DEC H3174 card that can be found from my
machine? Thank you in advance.

   Erno Palonheimo -x- esp@stip.net -x- GSM +358400615281

0. It doesn't matter to you if someone else's computer is faster because
   you know your system could smash theirs flat if it fell over on it.