Subject: Re: Booting MV3100m30
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jay Maynard <jmaynard@phoenix.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/29/1998 12:02:15
On Wed, Jul 29, 1998 at 10:42:07AM -0500, Andrew Sporner wrote:
> > And finaly WHERE IS SOKOLOV? :-)
> He went PLONK!  That is why the list is so quiet.  He "unsubscribed."
> His last comment was that he was still willing to help anybody who
> emailed him.  I wonder if there were any "takers".

I haven't had to ask him for assistance...

For what it's worth, he was both right and wrong in his last substantive
comment: yes, the KA670's on-board device adapters will require a new bus -
and I'm working on implementing that, in my copious free time: the mvbus is
very minimalist, providing no services and adding little overhead...but no,
it's not going to be hard to convince NetBSD to have that bus along with
others in the system - mine happily deals with that, as well as the uba and
other stuff.