Subject: Re: Vaxstation 3100 support
To: None <jsuter@intrastar.net>
From: Jerome Tonneson <jerome@m-net.arbornet.org>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/16/1998 12:38:14
>> I have used a PC-type monitor (NEC Multisync 4D) with a VAXstation, though
>> it was easier since that particular monitor had BNC connectors.              >Hmm.. interesting, didn't know you could do that.

Yeah, I had the thing sitting in my livingroom for about a week (thanks to
a government auction) before I had any time to work with it.  I was a bit
surprised to see the BNC connectors on it, and even more surprised (or
rather excited) to learn that it supported sync-on-green.  About twenty
seconds later it was hooked up to a VAXstation :-)