Subject: VAXstation 3100 Q's
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Kevin Ogden <kkb@ddw.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/15/1998 23:29:11
I have two VAXstation 3100's sitting here on a shelf.  They don't have
floppy drives (doesn't even look like there was even a mount for them) at
all so how would one go about booting one?  I'm completely unfamiliar with
VAX hardware so forgive me if I sound like an idiot.

I'm also looking for keyboards, mice and monitors for these beasties,
anyone know where I could find one?  Does anyone still make or sell them?

How far is SCSI support along for these machines?

	Thanx,
		Kevin

(I am not subscribed to this list so please e-mail me directly :)