Subject: Re: Setting up a T1 and email
To: None <mcguire@neurotica.com>
From: Jacob Suter <jsuter@intrastar.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 07/10/1998 18:55:03
Dave McGuire wrote:

>   Normally, I'd agree...but in this case, there have been a flurry of new
> releases in the past several days, preceded by the same release remaining
> current for months on end.

Qualcomm's mistake cost a good friend of mine quite a few hours of pain
and suffering... You might find his name on the CERT advisory coming out
concerning the whole issue (gotta love CERT's speed on releasing
advisories) in a few days... Travis Mikalson of Terranovanet, Inc.

>  >> >Cucipop and forget it.  (its also a hell of a lot faster, which is
> good
>  >> >when you're dealing with VAX)
> >>
> >>   Hmm...A pointer, please? :)
> >
> >ftp://ftp.cuci.nl/pub/
> >
> >check that out.
>
>   Cool!  Will do.

Watch out.  by default it wants to use /var/spool/mail...  In my mostly
FreeBSD office, that had to be changed.  In conf.h you have some control
over some rather cool stuff, like making it so people can't "[*] Leave
mail on server", etc.

JS