Subject: Re: Netbooting a VS2K
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Allison J Parent <allisonp@world.std.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/23/1998 13:23:55
<> I also get it under ultrix but only if there is nothing for the vS2k to
<> talk to.  Wrrks fine under VMS but my local network here is DECNET.
<What do you mean "talk to". I wanted it to be a little www server, which
<means that it may go a long time without anything to do....

I mean when running ultrix it's network is effectively a terminator as
there is only DECnet traffic on it.  Often times I run it without a net
connection (just a terminator) and it complains a lot as the particular
install on that disk has links to long gone systems.

First chance I get I'm going to reinstall ultrix.

Allison