Subject: Re: The c8's of death...
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Matthias Pfaller <leo@klondike.dachau.marco.de>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/22/1998 20:50:38
In article <199806211206.OAA18644@father.ludd.luth.se>,
	ragge@ludd.luth.se (Anders Magnusson) writes:

>> dka500 - rx23 (1440 KB floppy)
>>
> Eh, does it exist floppies that are connected to the SCSI bus in VS3100's?
> Strange animal, wonder how to support them :-)

No problem. I (and at least a couple of other pc532 owners) use SCSI
floppies for years. sys/dev/scsipi/sd_scsi.c even contains the few lines
necessary to get the correct geometry information. Afaik this is only
tested with the TEAC bridge boards, but probably that's what DEC is
using as well.

Mattias
--
Matthias Pfaller                            Software Entwicklung
marco Systemanalyse und Entwicklung GmbH    Tel   +49 8131 5161-41