Subject: Re: Your herd.
To: Brian D Chase <bdc@world.std.com>
From: Erno Palonheimo <fsck@stip.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 06/02/1998 14:31:32
On Tue, 2 Jun 1998, Brian D Chase wrote:

> Everything I have is supported to some extent.  I should probably look
> into getting something like an 11/730 or some of the newer systems which
> aren't yet supported.  If I'm going to put these machines on-line, I want
> to provide one or two systems that'll be challenging to potential
> developers.  (Support for the 11/730 has often been asked for in the
> past).

Port for MicroVAX I would be greatly appreciated too. :-) But, seriously
speaking, do uVAX I and 11/730 have anything in common? Such as some
instructions left out? If they do, then it might be a good idea to start
writing support for both at once.

   Erno Palonheimo -x- fsck@stip.net -x- GSM +358400615281

8. You stopped purchasing new furniture when you realized that
   your computers work just as well.