Subject: Re: Problem netbooting 3100/76/SPX
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chris Hedley <cbh@tnx.djmarkets.co.uk>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/26/1998 08:04:55
On Mon, 25 May 1998, Mats O Jansson wrote:
> You have got an unexpected interrupt. There is no handler for that
> interrupt in the SCB except for the standard error routine. It's always
> hard to tell why, it could be almost anything...

Bugger!  Oh well, I might have to look at an alternative means of booting
the thing instead.  I can't boot off a tape as I only have a QIC-150,
which causes a machine check of some sort if I try to use it.  I guess I
could try copying a fs image directly onto a spare disc and try booting
off that, does anyone have a (small!) one handy?  (I've tried using the
tk50-file2-12g image in the assumption that this is a fs, but the boot
program's (the one I got from mopd) not having any of it!)

Chris.