Subject: Re: VAX 780 and it's Microcode...
To: Anders Magnusson <ragge@ludd.luth.se>
From: Johnny Billquist <bqt@Update.UU.SE>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/25/1998 18:05:21
> > NetBSD don't support net booting from DEUNA/DELUA yet... Besides, you
>
> DEUNA can only netboot PDP11, not VAXen, so it doesn't matter anyway :-)

That is if you use the built-in support on the card. There is nothing that
prevents you from net-booting using a DEUNA, if you just provide the
initial boot program.

Since a large VAX has a FEP with a file system, you just need support for
DEUNA/DELUA in boot to be able to netboot over a DEUNA.

Booting a 11/750 over the net would be harder, though...

	Johnny