Subject: Re: Anyone running on VS2000 w/small memory?
To: None <bdc@world.std.com>
From: Ken Wellsch <kwellsch@link.link-systems.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/25/1998 09:26:43
| Just a follow-up summary on my adventures with the 6Meg VS2000s.

Back in January or February I was netbooting a couple VS2000's also with
6Mb of memory.  I messed with the TOY clock code to get that seemingly
working and other than repeated time-outs on the lance interface, things
seemed to be working (I was using Ragge's i386 cross-compiler environment
and I believe the 1.3 source - then again I may have switched over to
using -current for the VAXen just to have a better chance at keeping up
should I make any changes).  I was able to compile code, e.g. bonnie,
dhrystone as well (as I recall, it has been several months... sigh).

-- Ken