Subject: Re: VaxStation 3100 related stuff..
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: David Burrows <snadge@gemcorp.com.au>
List: port-vax
Date: 05/03/1998 00:46:55
On Sun, 3 May 1998, David Burrows wrote:

> And lastly, how do I get a vt320 to work? I've plugged it in, and nothing
> happens.  I remember someone telling me theres a switch somewhere, but I

... Woops now I think about it that sounds a bit daft.. Yes the power is
turned on and its plugged in, and I can get into the setup and change
settings and exit.. But all I get is a flashing cursor in the top left
corner.

I've tried plugging a monitor into the graphics card, and using the BIOS
command "DTE" but that doesn't seem to do much either.

Dave.

PS.. When I change the date, the system crashes.. I also remember someone
mentioning this, has this been fixed?