Subject: Re: I can't get terminal in VS2000 and vs31000 in boot
To: Hegyi Peter <mounty@gemini.ektf.hu>
From: Jacob Suter <jsuter@intrastar.net>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/23/1998 10:39:10
on the VS3100...

there should be a switch to toggle on the back of the unit, If I
remember right its between the 'status' LED block, and the serial ports.
You need to config your terminal for 9600/8/N/1 No flow control..

If all is well you should then see boot commands to the serial console,
if not, check your wiring.

I got no idea about the VS2k, I wish I had one to play with.

JS