Subject: Re: network weirdness..
To: Jorgen Pehrson <jp@spektr.ludvika.se>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/18/1998 13:44:03
    Some random ideas:

	Is the netmask the same on both boxes?

	Can you temporarily set the systems up via a hub to see if that
	still works?

	Could you boot a NetBSD/i386 1.3.1 install floppy (you do not have
	to install anything), on the PC, configure the network interface
	and see if the Vax can ping it then?

		David/absolute

     -=-  They're only red from all the thoughts unused inside my head  -=-