Subject: Re: NetBSD, KA650 and X
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dave Arthur <ARTHURDC@burridge.nscc.ns.ca>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/10/1998 12:47:39
Ah... Success.
Thanks Boris et al.
My QDSS is working well. I have xdm functioning and some X apps. The
main hurdle is over.

My 'problem' was that I had used Netscape to download the Xqdss
binary from MIT, It was not downloaded as a binary and hence my
trouble. I had also not created my devices.

I see some of you are asking where ,,, etc etc. I am going to put the
current set of goodies that do work on my ftp site. This will serve
as a start, please be aware that this is not an 'official' and /or
current collection, but will prevent re asking some of the questions
I have been asking !

The distribution will be at
ftp://www.burridge.nscc.ns.ca/NetBSD/VAX/X

--