Subject: (fwd) Wanna MicroVAX II for your very own? (US VA)
To: None <port-vax@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Gordon C. Zaft <zaft@azstarnet.com>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/06/1998 23:23:33
Gang,
	Some of you may be interested...

-- forwarded message --
From: "David Peterson" <peterson@vigyan.com>
Newsgroups: misc.forsale.computers.workstation
Subject: Wanna MicroVAX II for your very own? (US VA)
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 1998 22:01:01 -0400

Wanna MicroVAX II for your very own? If you do, and who doesn't, please get
in touch.  The catch is that I am not willing to ship-- you must pick it up.
It is located in Hampton, Virginia.

I am talking a full-size unit here requiring a 220 power line with both TK50
and 9-track tape drives.  Comes with 20" bw console and mouse, VMS tapes and
docs, and two big boxes of 9-track tapes.

Money? Okay, I'd like a _little_ to ease my conscience about the $60,000 my
company paid for this thing.  By now of course it is fully depreciated so
the money is not a serious issue.  And your willingness to pick it up
sweetens the deal considerably!

Best regards,

Dave Peterson

-- end of forwarded message --