Subject: Re: Location of X Servers etc.
To: Boris Gjenero <bgjenero@undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca>
From: Tom Ivar Helbekkmo <tih@Hamartun.Priv.NO>
List: port-vax
Date: 04/02/1998 06:58:17
* Boris Gjenero

| So does this mean that the NetBSD QDSS support works with a 4 plane
| QDSS?  (I just reallized that I didn't test it with 4 planes only, so
| I'd like to know.)  I'm also wondering why is it shades of grey when the
| QDSS is a colour board.

Sorry, I was unclear.  I know that my hardware is working, but have
not used it with NetBSD; only with Ultrix 4.2, 4.3BSD-Reno and X11R4.
As for shades of grey, that's because the only monitor I have that the
QDSS can drive is a VR262, a monochrome monitor.  :-)

Looking forward to testing the QDSS support as soon as I have time!

-tih
--
Popularity is the hallmark of mediocrity.  --Niles Crane, "Frasier"